#remote #marketing #sales #job OptiMonk: Full Stack Engineer Job Description You’ll be part of a cross-functional product team, working in close collaboration with Product Managers and Designers to ship new features and improve the current product. What you will be doing: Developing new features with other engineers and product team members Improving existing functionality Writing […]
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
About the job
As a Support & Operations Manager here at ContentFly you'll own front line interaction across our channels and manage our marketplace operations.
- Respond to in-bound live chat conversations from Leads, Customers, and Writers
- Answer support questions and debug platform problems
- Deploy various customer outbound campaigns to drive education and usage of ContentFly offerings
- Manage our marketplace operations to ensure timely and high quality service
- Identify trends, patterns, issues and share with relevant teams at ContentFly
- Improve the recruitment process for Writers
- Run various other process improvement / customer experience initiatives
Salary: USD$45,000 - $55,000
This position is fully remote, you can apply form and work from anywhere.
- 1+ years experience in a customer support, operations or other customer-focused role at a software company
- Fluent in written English
- Experience with SaaS and/or marketplace technology companies is a bonus
#remote #marketing #sales #job Bridebook: Digital Project Manager Job Description Bridebook is the UK’s leading wedding planning app and website, providing planning tools, advice and a directory of venues and suppliers to engaged couples. We are bringing wedding planning into the modern age, using technology to make it as stress-free and rewarding as it should […]
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
- We’re a simple, sales-focused CRM for real estate teams (and we use our own product)
- We’re a self-funded, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it:https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
- Check out our video on how we work:https://www.followupboss.com/about/
Why Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday, $1000 to outfit your home office, yearly company meetup
This Role Is For You If…
- You’re a people person who is able to build rapport instantly
- You’re a self-starter who can take initiative on new projects and ideas and run with them
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: we are a small, agile team that constantly improves processes
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humor
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- You consider yourself tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You are genuinely excited when you help others hit their goals
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing success role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Your #1 priority would be helping our customers be successful with our product (& ultimately their business), get successfully setup and activated within their first 90 days of being a Follow Up Boss customer
- Hosting kickoff calls and training sessions with new customers to make sure they are getting the most out of the system - we call these strategy sessions because we focus on uncovering the biggest opportunities for our customers vs. product click throughs.
- Calling, texting and emailing new customers proactively to make sure they are on the road to success with Follow Up Boss.
- Hosting (on rotation) our FUB 101 live weekly webinar
- Compiling product feedback and ideas to help our product and engineering team continue to improve our platform
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to real estate lead generation, lead conversion, sales optimization and customer service
- Answering customer help tickets in the Onboarding queue
30 Day Targets:
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position-specific success tasks, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Follow Up Boss employees
- Become familiar with our online customer facebook group - Boss Community
60 Day Targets:
- Host a minimum of five kickoff calls and training sessions for new customers (with support)
- Answer 10-20 support tickets
- Gain familiarity with our partners
- Understand the top lead providers and how our customers work with them
90 Day Targets:
- Jump in the new customer onboarding rotation and own relationships with new Follow Up Boss customers
- Complete training for the 101 Weekly webinar
- Full ownership of accounts assigned to you
#remote #marketing #sales #job Urbantz: Platform Engineer Job Description Do you like to work to have a positive impact?Become our new Platform Engineer! Your journey at URBANTZAs a Platform Engineer, your goal is to help us build an internal platform to speed up the delivery of our product team. For that you will: Implement, influence […]
#remote #marketing #sales #job User Insights: Website Tester (for Shopify eCommerce websites) Job Description Agency looking for freelance user testers to join our professional tester panel. Your responsibility will be to run five minute user test videos from mobile and desktop, for eCommerce/Shopify store owners. We give preference to US/Canada and UK based testers, but […]
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
CoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. Used by over 100,000 cryptocurrency holders with over $1,000,000,000 in crypto assets, it enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of individuals and companies.
Some things we’re proud of:
? Over $1B in crypto assets are tracked on CoinTracker
? Over $1M per year in revenue, portfolio subscriptions growing >10% week-over-week
? Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
? Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
?️ Founders: Jon and Chandan previously built TextNow ($50M/year revenue business) and worked at Google & Google[x]
Join our tight-knit early-stage remote team that thrives on delighting users and building magical products that improve peoples' lives. As the first full-time customer support person on the team, you will be the face of the company to CoinTrackers!
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with users by email, chat, and occasionally by phone
- Improve our help content, knowledge center and contribute to our online community
- Channel the voice of users to the rest of the company to improve our product
- Collaborate with the whole company from engineering to design to tax to help solve user problems and delight customers
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Enjoy writing
- Are passionate about cryptocurrency
- Like explaining complex topics to people in a simple way
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Love constantly learning about a technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth
- Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
- Work effectively in a remote setting
We are looking for someone who is:
- A cryptocurrency holder
- Clear and proficient in written communication in English
- Empathetic, positive, patient and excited to help users' solves their pain points
- Organized, reliable, independent and productive
- Comfortable with mathematical and financial topics
- Aware of what goes into building and improving a software product
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully distributed, tight-knit team spread across five countries. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Intercom, Google Docs, Linear, Notion, Slack, and Zoom. We also stay aligned through weekly all hands, weekly goal setting, and daily standups. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!
TMP Worldwide - USA - looking for an analytical individual with an interest in digital marketing and growth hacking to help us build, measure..., and optimize our marketing campaigns for some of the most well-known Fortune 500 companies in the world...