DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they agree. Our flagship product, eSignature, is the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from virtuallyanywhere, at any time. Today, more than a million customers and a billion users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives.
What you’ll do
The Account Executive (AE) is a highly motivated self-starter who is responsible for developing and closing new business or expanding our footprint with current customers in an assigned geographic territory. A successful AE is eager to learn, determined to adapt quickly and comfortable with some ambiguity. AEs are focused on selling additional use cases, products and services into existing accounts. The AE is accountable for exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas, proactive deal management, forecast accuracy and driving adoption and usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Regional Vice President, Mid Market and is designatedFlex.
- Drive success of the company’s goals and objectives by achieving individual sales quotas
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into a geographic territory or within the core verticals
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and product demonstrations, by phone and via online demo
- Develop and negotiate enterprise-level proposals and contracts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre- and post-sales resources including sales development representatives, market development representatives, solutions engineers, account managers, partner account managers, as well as legal, security, professional services and customer support
- Travel as necessary, typically 25%
What you bring
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of direct software sales experience in as a Mid Market account executive or equivalent quota-carrying role
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience selling into Financial Services
- Experience selling web-based products and services
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to over-achieve quotas (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Proficient computer application skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.