#remote #marketing #jobs
Coranet Corp. Account Executive
Coranet is seeking a self-motivated, highly organized individual to join our geographically expanding Telecommunications & Wireless division, to manage sales and business development across the Mid-Atlantic region.
Specifically, the candidate should have excellent existing relationships and experience bidding low-voltage technology solutions in the commercial segment across industries. Additionally, relationships or skills selling technical solutions direct to Enterprise clients, Real Estate Developers, and Building Technology Consultants are a plus.
Products represented will include Network Infrastructure (Copper, Fiber), Audio Visual solutions, Network Security, Security Camera / Biometric Scanners, commercial DAS, and wireless solutions. The candidate will preferably reside on the East Coast and within one of the key markets. A college degree is preferred, but not required.
This position is primarily responsible for driving all aspects of the selling process including new business development and project sourcing.
Some additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, estimating or engineering position in low-voltage technology EC/GC channel
- Ability to travel up to 25%, depending on territory assignment
- Demonstrated ability to the team and deliver solutions-oriented proposals in an extremely fast-paced environment with tight timelines and high volume
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM
- Capable of reading building blueprints/CADs, and detailed technical specification documents
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders and regularly attend site walks on construction sites as needed
- Comfortable and efficiently capable of working from a home office and remotely
- Comfortable presenting technology and proposals to customer audiences; construction, consultants, and enterprise clients
- Strong networking skills and desire to grow a personal network
- Comfortable working independently and with autonomy
- Experience in generating new sales models, services, and marketing said changes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for building out and managing the key Mid-Atlantic & South-East territory. Sourcing new opportunities and potential customers. Bidding on new opportunities and networking across the region.
- Schedule and direct all sales-related meetings and events
- Provide regular updates of in-house orders, sales calls/meetings scheduled, new opportunities, and status of outstanding proposals
- Work with corporate marketing to develop an annual office marketing plan and activities sales planning
- Achieve sales and marketing goals by working effectively with internal and external partners
- Routinely communicate with vendor partners to ensure plan objectives are being met and create go-to-market strategies
- Works with the inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately
- Works with the engineering team to accurately scope projects
- Maintains relationships with all levels of customer contacts, but has a focus to maintain executive level (Director and above) relationships
Strategic Planning & Presentation
- Provides accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts and manages individual and team pipelines at all stages to ensure we are meeting goals and objectives
- Understands market trends and trains internal and external partners on business opportunities