Account ExecutiveFull Time
As a Lightning Bolt Account Executive, you will contribute to the organization’s performance by strategically managing and expanding a pool of designated customer organizations. To succeed in this role the Account Executive must be a thoughtful, consultative leader who establishes trusted partnerships with customer executives and stakeholders, possess strong technical product expertise, and demonstrate an aptitude for achieving retention and sales targets.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish contact and create value-added relationships with key groups of stakeholders and executive decision-makers across your customer pool (Chiefs, IT leaders, clinicians, project leaders, scheduling administrators).
- Identify and understand each customer’s value vision for the partnership, as well as strategic business objectives and articulate how Lightning Bolt can support these goals, including executing on the steps to meet those aims.
- Lead governance meetings with customer executives to communicate the state of the partnership, value delivered and opportunities to drive additional value.
- Maintain and cultivate sound internal relationships with matrix partners (Sales, Marketing, and Technical teams, etc.) to ensure critical Customer Success metrics are met while uncovering and executing on opportunities to expand.
- Demonstrate proficiency in PerfectServe products – understanding how they work and the right opportunities to present to partner customers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in consultative and/or enterprise healthcare sales; or, in account management with demonstrated growth performance
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and execute on swift and effective course-correction plans
- Demonstrated sales skills and selling ability
- Impeccable customer-facing skills, including verbal presentation and written communication
- Proficient with Google suite, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 50% per month
- Strong organization and planning skills, balancing multiple priorities, objectives and customer obligations
- Ability to work independently to establish and grow relationships
PerfectServe is committed to compliance with its obligations under all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, it attempts to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees in accordance with the requirements of the disability discrimination laws. It also invites individuals with disabilities to participate in a good faith, interactive process to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made without imposing an undue hardship.
This position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
PerfectServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer —–M/F/D/V.
PerfectServe offers unified healthcare communication solutions to help physicians, nurses, and care team members provide exceptional patient care. PerfectServe’s cloud-based solutions enhance patient safety and reduce provider burnout by automating workflows, speeding time to treatment, optimizing shift schedules, empowering nurse mobility, and engaging patients in their own care.