Account ManagerFull Time
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working.
Great brands help make those inspirations a reality and we’re looking for a self-driven Account Manager to help our most strategic Tech partners successfully grow their business through Pinterest. You’ll work directly with advertisers as a trusted consultant to their business. Your strategic advice & coaching is core to the value we bring as a platform. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Retain, grow and diversify the value delivered to our partners ultimately growing Pinterest revenue as a result.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners’ teams (executive, operational, creative, measurement and agency), resulting in trusted advisorship.
- Advocate internally for the solutions required to drive business outcomes for these advertisers, working across internal teams such as Measurement & Insights, Product Marketing, Creative Strategy, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed.
- Specifically own the “how” conversation with advertisers to advise on media strategies across targeting, bidding models, creative, measurement, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of digital advertising sales experience, managing high value relationships, driving strategic learning agendas and owning client communication.
- Highly analytical with experience working with complex performance advertisers needed.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to complex situations and align with external partners on joint outcomes.
- Track record of compelling data-backed storytelling and recommendations.
- Expert in managing forecasts and achieving goals.
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email.
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
At Pinterest we believe the workplace should be equitable, inclusive, and inspiring for every employee. In an effort to provide greater transparency, we are sharing the base salary range for this position. The position is also eligible for equity and incentive compensation. Final salary is based on a number of factors including location, travel, relevant prior experience, or particular skills and expertise.
US based applicants only