Admissions Recruiter (Campus Based or Remote)Full Time
Admissions Recruiter (Campus Based or Remote)
Cleveland University-Kansas City is seeking a results oriented Admissions recruiter for our Overland Park campus or possibly in a remote location if aligned with our strategic recruiting plan. The Admissions Recruiter will travel up to 75% of the time in an assigned territory, create relationships with advisors, counselors and students in the designated territory, and work with our enrollment team to increase applicant pools and enrollments by marketing all academic programs.
The Admissions Recruiter will conduct outreach events, utilize our student information system, and manage and report progress and results to the Director of Admissions as well as conduct personal interviews, telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to identify student prospects and determine their educational needs, concerns and interests. Responsibilities include guiding prospective students starting from inquiry through evaluation and acceptance into CUKC and developing, managing and meeting action plans in order to obtain personal and departmental enrollment objectives. CUKC Admissions Recruiters develop strong rapport and relationships with prospective students and maintain frequent contact.
to learn more about this job from the hiring manager.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience in admissions, recruitment, or sales
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including exceptional presentation skills
- Strong data entry skills and proficient use of information systems
- Ability to travel at least 60-75% of the time
- Experience with higher education and chiropractic preferred
- Experience with high-volume outbound calls, appointment scheduling, and managing of telephone, mail-in, and walk-in prospective students
Equal Opportunity Employer