Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working from home across 48 states. We empower you to work from where you work best, which makes juggling careers, families, and social lives so much easier. Through our recognition programs, we also highlight employees who live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing their whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Evolent Health is looking for a Workday Financials Analyst. Reporting to the Associate Director of our Workday team, this Analyst will be a critical team member responsible for supporting the maintenance and enhancement of the Workday Financials system and will partner with business stakeholders to identify and resolve system issues and pursue opportunities for increased efficiency. This role requires knowledge of Finance business processes and best practices in Workday, along with excellent technical and problem-solving abilities.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual who loves diving into a breadth of Workday configuration (reporting, business processes, security, implementation of new features), is interested in working across multiple Workday finance modules with functional users and is eager to keep learning more about Workday to help Evolent make the best use of the tool. Our ideal candidate will be on the East Coast and would be able to work remotely.
- Maintain Workday HCM and/or Financials system, including functional setup, business process workflows and reports.
- Design and build integrations to third-party systems using Core Connectors and Workday Studio(MUST)
- Gather requirements and deploy high-quality solutions in an Agile development framework.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand system pain points, determine root causes, and develop solutions to address short and long-term issues
- Staying up-to-date with the latest Workday integration tools, technologies, and best practices, and sharing this knowledge with other members of the team.
- Must have a strong understanding of HR and financial business processes and experience working with enterprise-level applications.
- Troubleshoot integration issues and provide ongoing support for integrated applications.
- Implement solutions on the Workday Roadmap through rigorous design, development, testing, and deployment with required documentation.
- Manage support tickets ensuring thorough, timely work and compliance with documentation procedures in ticket tracking system.
- Configure and administer security in compliance with SOX policies and procedures.
The Experience We Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 years for total experience, experience of Workday HCM or Financials
- 3+ years’ experience with a Finance or HR ERP system development role (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP etc.)
- Mandatory experience on Workday integrations using Workday Studio and Core Connectors
- Understanding of HR and/or Finance processes, procedures, and best practices
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Proven communication skills, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature and positive attitude
- Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information
- Attend to detail with accuracy.
We require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 Mbps and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.