Fountain is enterprise software that accelerates global high volume hiring. Our customers hire millions of hourly workers annually in 78 countries. Job seekers often struggle to get connected with companies seeking hourly workers due to inefficiencies in their hiring processes, and Fountain makes it easier for them to get offers for work quickly. Getting hired fast eases some of the financial instability millions of families face.
Fountain is a Remote-first company that embraces a work from anywhere policy and offers flexibility on location, so our employees feel free to enjoy the world. Fountain is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Chipotle, StitchFix, GoPuff and Just Eat Takeaway.
We just 4.5Xed in valuation in our Series C, which was led by Softbank and B Capital. We plan on keeping this hyper-growth going this year! Come join us on this rocket ship!
Our People team is growing and we’re searching for an experienced HR Program Manager to lead the development and delivery of employee facing programs for our international employee population. This role will be a core member of the People team and will influence and shape employee programming across all parts of the employee lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with business leaders and other People team functions to develop employee programming that will aid in the overall enablement of business objectives
- Provide HR expertise to people managers in the areas of performance management and enablement
- Partner closely with other People team members to scale the function and evolve employee offerings
- Drive strong cultural alignment between our international and US-based employee populations
What you should bring
- Strong project management capabilities. The ability to organize programs end-to-end, align stakeholders, and drive effective outcomes
- Experience influencing, guiding and coaching leaders
- Experience across all portions of the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding.
- A high degree of ownership and drive to create high quality work
Amazing Perks & Benefits we provide for our employees include (but are not limited to)
- Generous Holiday Schedule & PTO
- “Work from Anywhere” Policy
- Private medical insurance plans (vary by country)
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Remote Work Stipends
- Learning and Development Reimbursements
- Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours