bookingkit is a growing company and already we are Europe’s leading booking and reservation management software for tours and activity providers. Our 2025 strategy is set in stone and we have challenged ourselves to digitise and revolutionise the Tours, Activities & Attractions market directly.
We need YOU, to propel us in this journey as we #trust in you and your ambition to be one of us. In return, we give you transparency and ownership so that you #grow with us and we rely on each other for the success of bookingkit.
At bookingkit, we believe experiences arise from community. This is why we work together as a group of currently 80 people with diverse backgrounds – sharing our common goal of creating an environment for every team member to grow as an individual and professional. #bookingkindness
Too hard to believe? Check out our Kununu and Glassdoor ratings!
Our Vision and Mission
We already know where we want to be in 3 years and the impact we want to have in 10 years, bookingkit vision is to create a world where our technology makes operating and marketing experiences easy and fun, along with the mission of making bookingkit the most integrated booking technology for professional European attractions.
Your Day-to-Day Work In This Role
We are looking for you as a B2B Sales Manager – DACH (m/f/d) to work full-time with us. Hybrid and remote work models possible!
With a soundproof Sales tech stack you have at your disposal, you will:
- Autonomously acquire new customers through coldcalling as well as warm leads provided by our marketing and lead research teams.
- Successfully generate a sales pipeline that you have full ownership over (from initial contact to close), understand the needs of prospects, and present bookingkit to prospect through calls and product demos.
- Work cross-departmentally with the customer success and service team by designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that creates long-lasting customer relationships.
- Represent us at international trade shows and fairs where you can meet your counterparts and prospect customers from other countries! Some of the events you can always find the bookingkit sales team at: BIT fair in Milan, ITB in Berlin, TTG Travel Experience in Rimini.
- Help develop new Sales related concepts for our international business.
- Prepare forecasts and strategic planning, as well as the reporting on progress towards quantitative and qualitative targets.
To get more of a taste of who we are and whom we work with, go ahead and check out:
- Our customer testimonials on our website and our Youtube channel.
- Our sales team members on our LinkedIn page.
We Are Match If:
Being a Sales Manager at bookingkit is not your typical 9 to 5 job. With 10 years of experience in the Activities, Tours, and Activities industry, working with us is for those looking to shape processes and proactively build the future of a company transitioning out of the startup status in the dynamic and evolving SaaS environment.
We want you to contribute thoughts, provide feedback, and grow with us as we expand into the DACH region!
You can be part of our success story if:
- You have at least 2 years of B2B Sales experience.
- You aspire to be part of a frontrunner, innovative sales team.
- You are a forward thinker, looking for an environment where you can continuously learn and grow.
- You are investigative, inquisitive, and care about solving the problems of your customers.
- You love to win new customers for a product that provides real value.
- You are highly motivated by performance quotas.
- You speak German and English at a professionally proficient level (min. B2).
Extra Awesome If:
- You have worked in a high-paced SaaS sales environment.
- You have worked in the tourism industry.
- You have experience with Salesforce.
Our Team Setup
- You will reporting to David: Interim Head of Commercial Sales
- Yury: Senior Sales Manager DACH
- Safak: Sales Manager DACH
Perks and Benefits
- 100% remote work: We have a remote work setup. Do you like to work from the office? So do several of our colleagues — you can join them in our sunny office in Berlin. There is also a very generous Mobile Working policy allowing you to work from almost anywhere for a portion of the year!
- Corporate Discounts: We take part in company discount programs with partners and other startups, e.g. GetYourGuide.
- Flat Communication: Open communication and accessibility between teams and leads is how we operate at bookingkit.
- Annual Private Travel Subsidy: We are part of the tourism, events, and travel industry – so obviously travel is great! Even in our current times, we subsidise private travel with up to 150€ annually per bookingkid.
- Public Transportation Subsidy: We subsidise public transportation costs in EU countries with a flat fee. Depending on location this can be up to 50% of the total transportation cost.
- Gym Subsidy: We subsidise Urban Sports Club memberships to stay active and fit for bookingkids in Germany.
- Team Events: Our bookingkit BBQ in Berlin is a tradition that we offer multiple times in the year! Beyond that, we have summer and winter events to meet in person. Even ex-bookingkids come back to catch up with us on event days!
- Extra Charity Day: We love when bookingkids are involved in charity work. We support you with one extra day of leave for charity work.
Our Interview Steps
- People And Culture Screening Call (30 minutes) with Mariam (recruiter).
- Hiring Manager Interview (30 minutes) with David.
- Case Study Presentation (60 minutes) with David and a DACH sales manager.
- Meet The Team (15 minutes) with the entire sales team (all markets).