Hiring now in Northern Ontario
Bilingual (French/English) Inside Sales Representative (Fully Remote)
Base Plus Bonus – No Shifts – No Weekends
- Are you looking to start your career in sales?
- Tired of retail and looking for your next move?
- Do you enjoy selling and want to learn and work with a strong sales team?
A successful candidate is driven by numbers and sales targets, isn’t afraid to make outbound calls, enjoys building relationships with customers and has a preference to work in a fast pace sales environment.
As a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative, you will be developing new business over the phone and expanding our existing business of supply products!
We are excited to offer a new and adaptive way of working that provides flexibility in the workforce while maintaining operational readiness! By blending remote and in-office work, we are able to take advantage of the independence and flexibility that comes with working from home, and the collaboration, teamwork and sense of belonging that comes from working together face-to-face. Our Workstyle Program offers the best of both situations: structure and sociability with independence and flexibility.
- Achieve sales quota
- Offer quotes on product to potential customers
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective and current clients to achieve sales
- Develop an individual business plan to determine how to achieve sales quotas
- Predict future sales based on past trends
- Administer a business plan for one-on-one meetings
To Succeed, You Will Need:
- Ability to identify client patterns and other sales trends
- Strong computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Good process management skills
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTION
- Canon is committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
- By monitoring public health conditions and following local COVID-19 guidelines, we are taking necessary precautions and putting the safety of our employees and candidates first. A critical component of our workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy. Employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must provide Canon with proof of vaccination or undergo regular COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Screening in order to access the workplace. Canon will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
- This position offers a Virtual work schedule. You will be 100% remote and not required to report to the office unless there is a specific business need (work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs)
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration too
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products
- Local community involvement (virtual until regulations allow for in-person)
- Employee appreciation events & initiatives (virtual until regulations allow for in-person)
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.