Advance your career at Liberty Mutual – A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual has an immediate opening to join our Claims Call Center as a Claims Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will perform a limited range of customer service activities – such as obtaining first notice of loss information, responding to inquiries, and/or explaining processing procedures – to deliver the best possible outcome while meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectation. Maintains essential information on all calls received.**We are open to fill this position as an Associate Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Representative or Senior Customer Service Representative, depending on candidate experience. We are open to any location in the country. Responsibilities:
- Obtains information from customers regarding claims and accidents on some lines (commercial auto, workers’ compensation, liability, property, etc.) through a primary intake method (telephone reports, fax and other sources).
- Provides direct guidance and assistance to customers regarding processing procedures and explains how their inquiries will be answered if additional information is requested. Provides contacts for temporary resources such as PPO guidance and vehicle inspection appointment. May schedule appointments for claimant.
- Monitors customer inquiries and/or problems, alerts management to potential problems.
- Refers bodily injury and serious property damage cases to appropriate unit person.
- Transmits reports and messages to branch offices and to state agency as required.
- May act as a liaison between management and customer for routine information and reports requested. Prepares reports and/or structures for management from customer information.
- Maintains logs, records and reports as required to ensure accurate information and reporting capabilities for customers. Updates information on automated system.
- May schedule appointments for claimant.
- Describe the minimum level of preparation, training, and experience, as well as any special skills, which are required to competently perform the duties of this job.
- Interpersonal and listening skills to build solid relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Communication skills to perform active listening and exchange accurate information in a responsive, respectful manner.
- Ability to exercise influence and create good outcomes.
- Adaptability to be open-minded and flexible when faced with changes at work.
- Ability to understand, remember and explain claims reporting procedures; and working knowledge of systems and personal computers as normally obtained through a high school diploma (or equivalent) and a minimum of 1-3 years of customer service or insurance experience preferred.
Benefits: We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/BenefitsOverview:
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.