#remote #customer #service #jobs
Title Manager, Client Services
Department Client Services
Wage Category Salaried, Exempt
Reports to Director, Client Services
Location Flexible with travel to Corporate office and client sites
Salary range Commensurate with experience
The Client Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing and overseeing client relationships and engagements for the entirety of the contract. The CSM drives client satisfaction, manages to the client’s objectives, and ensures financial success for both the client and MediRevv by using MediRevv tools to analyze data and manage the revenue cycle to inform decisions on work strategy.
Up to 30% travel to Corporate offices in Iowa and client sites TBD.
A successful Client Services candidate will exemplify the MediRevv mindset by helping the organization on a whole achieve balance between partners, people and performance while performing the following activities:
- Develops and maintains relationships with various levels within the client, including but not limited to Managers, Directors, and C-level sponsors of the engagement.
- Supports the implementation process through the client relationship to ensure smooth transition from sales and contracting phase to operational phase of the engagement.
- Leads client facing projects to a successful go-live that are requested either on behalf of the client or new services provided by MediRevv.
- Participates/leads weekly calls with client and MediRevv operations teams.
- Participates/leads monthly executive calls with the client. Advises the client of opportunities to improve performance, communication, and or strategic approach for the engagement. Tools such as internal and external reports are used to manage these items.
- Resolves escalated client concerns that require management level involvement.
- Works closely with the Operations team to develop and execute on team/client work strategies, tactical items, and has access to tools in order to meet the goals and objectives of the engagement.
- Closely aligns with Operations Managers to ensure each client is staffed appropriately as it aligns with the goals/objectives, and financial successes of each engagement.
- Collaborates with Technology partners to ensure an optimal client and revenue cycle set-up. CSM is responsible for regular monitoring assigned clients’ account receivables and resolving performance gaps.
- Collaborates with Business Intelligence partners in the preparation and presentation of monthly performance reports and presents to client in a manner that maximizes client engagement and understanding of MediRevv performance.
- Creates and maintains client account activity within MediRevv’s CRM tool, SalesForce.
- Ability to balance client assignments and support MediRevv needs at an Enterprise level.
Job Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
A successful candidate must have proficient knowledge/capabilities in the following areas:
- A bachelor’s degree preferred, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Claims management and/or customer service experience in the Healthcare Industry required.
- Client and Revenue Cycle management experience required.
- Ability to lead a team to a high level of performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including presentation experience) required to represent MediRevv.
- Research and analytical skills sufficient to spot trends, opportunities, and problem solving solutions for clients and MediRevv.
- Advanced computer skills including knowledge of patient accounting systems, Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Excel.
- Self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under time pressures.
Powered by JazzHR
Check out these remote customer service jobs from CareerJet 👇🏻