Collections Representative-Remote (IL, IN, NY, TN)Full Time
Remote position for residents of IL, IN, NY and TN
Are you a problem solver and enjoy helping people overcome challenges?
Are you self-motivated and driven to strive to meet performance goals?
If you answered, Yes then we want YOU to join our team!
Apply today for a REMOTE Collections Representative position with Reliant Capital Solutions (Residents of NY, IN and TN).
As a Collections Representative, you will engage consumers to assist them with managing their delinquent accounts. Our consultative approach helps debtors identify the most suitable way to resolve a balance in the best interests of all parties. Collections Representatives create a sense of urgency using a customer service demeanor while remaining positive and professional at all times.
Experience encouraged, but not required. We provide paid training pertaining to collection industry standards and compliance, client requirements, plus innovative ideas and techniques on customer engagement, negotiation, and dispute resolution.
Former Military & Veterans, Reserved and Military Spouses (Spanish/English) encouraged to apply.
Reliant Capital Solutions is an accounts receivable management company headquartered in Gahanna, Ohio. Reliant focuses on debt recovery in the higher education, healthcare, automotive, retail, commercial industries as well as government services.
Reliant has been awarded numerous awards and accolades in the Collections industry including:
· insideARM’s Best Places to Work in Collections (2019, 2020)
· BBB A+ Rating (2007-2021)
· BBB Accredited (2019-2021)
· BBB Torch Award for Ethics Recipient – Category: Customers (2020)
· CV Magazine Corporate Excellence Award (2020)
· Ernst & Young – Entrepreneur of the Year – East Central Finalist (2019)
· Columbus Business First – Fast 50 (2010, 2011, 2018, 2021)
· Columbus Smart Business – Smart 50 (2018, 2019)
· Columbus CEO Women Owned Businesses (2018)
· Competitive hourly pay – $15 to $18 based on experience
· Potential for monthly commission based on performance
· Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Schedule – Monday – Friday; Saturdays as needed
· Paid training
· Advancement potential
· Remote work with all equipment provided
· Provide methods and solutions to debt borrowers in attempts to resolve delinquent accounts
· Continuously receive inbound calls and perform outbound calls in attempt to assist borrowers in resolving debt
· Maintain a workload of delinquent accounts up to and including completion of payments
· Properly follow up with borrowers to ensure required documentation and payment processing is compliant and complete
· Ensure all borrower accounts are documented properly and notify borrowers of any missing or additional procedures needed
· Perform proper skip tracing techniques to identify borrower contact information
· Abide by the FDCPA at all times
· Adhere to both internal and industry-wide compliance regulations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred in Collections, Sales, Telemarketing, Medical Billing, Call Center, Customer Service, and Banking .
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade and negotiate.
- Computer skills to document calls and navigate software packages, databases and the internet.
- Ability and history of maintaining confidentiality and high level of trustworthiness.
- Ability and history of interacting well with team members and customers in a professional manner while maintaining a safe work environment.
Reliant affords Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to for all qualified individuals and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, actual or perceived gender, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.