Team Cymru offers the following benefits for U.S. employees:
- A remote-first organization: work where you are comfortable
- 100% employer-funded health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents*
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee rewards and bonuses
- Generous 28 days of vacation for all employees plus holidays
- Company break at the end of each year
- 24/7 Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Membership Stipend
- Telephone/Internet Service Fee Stipend
- Career Development Training
***Please reach out for more information about benefits for non-U.S. employees. ***
The Community Customer Service Engineer I will support members of the Outreach Team/CST, as well as external users of our Community Services with technical services.
- Engage with users of Team Cymru Community Services for troubleshooting, setup of services, assistance on configuration.
- Respond to technical inbound messages from Community Services Partners.
- Keep templates / technical documentation updated.
- Connect with external users to get feedback, restore services not being used by partners or being used in an incorrect way.
- Updating Salesforce, JIRA and other tools as needed and ensuring replies and actions are completed.
- Assist Outreach/CST generally with specific tasks as directed.
- Be a technical drive person for the Community Services.
- Tracking customer service KPIs and metrics.
- Become an ambassador for our mission and our culture.
- Solid knowledge on TCP-IP, Networking, Unix/Linux, Routers.
- Solid knowledge on Internet infrastructure and Internet operations.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Desirable knowledge on programing / dev
- Knowledge of the technology used in our products
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Availability to travel up to 25%.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.