myCOI (www.mycoitracking.com) is an early industry-leader in the insurance technology space providing an innovative SaaS solution for tracking, processing, and managing certificates of insurance. Our Purpose – Erase the Worry through The Work We Do – Eliminating the disruptive impact of an insurance claim. Based in Indianapolis, myCOI’s proven track record of national growth and success has impacted hundreds of customers who use our products and services ranging from Fortune 100, Higher Education, Construction, Logistics, Healthcare, Property Management, down to some of our local favorite sports teams. myCOI Central offers an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution to protect organizations and ensure end-to-end compliance. It’s smart technology that has our industry expertise built right in-designed to provide a single place to view COI’s, compliance, and risk reporting, for vendors, suppliers, tenants, subcontractors, franchisees, and carriers. myCOI’s channel partners, a great leadership team that is energetic, innovative, and goal-oriented; along with living our core values: Unite, Reach, Own It, Choose Positive and Innovate, drives our continued growth and success.
We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package, great work-life balance and an innovative, supportive culture. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Come thrive with a leader in the exciting, rapidly growing InsurTech industry!
The Compliance Team Lead is responsible for supporting and leading Compliance Coordinator Team operations in accordance with standard operating procedures and direction provided by the leadership team. The right candidate has excellent communication skills, exudes positivity, and has the ability to develop and maintain relationships with others. To succeed in this role, you must be technically minded and be able to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment. Come thrive with a leader in the exciting, rapidly growing InsurTech industry!
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- Represent a leading SaaS company with the most innovative technology in the industry and a 95% client retention rate
- Work with supportive leadership and with co-workers focused on helping you succeed
- Join a culture that strongly supports your personal and professional growth and offers multiple learning opportunities
- Work for a 2021 Indy Star Top Workplaces winner and 2022 TechPoint #MiraAwards Exceptional Employer Award winner.
- Great work-life balance, company culture and benefits (including 401k & Paternity leave)
- Ensure processes exist for all team operational tasks and provides supplemental training to ensure consistent operational coverage for all required tasks.
- Plan, coordinate and lead all daily operations of the Compliance Coordinator Team to deliver accurate and timely execution of all assigned tasks.
- Ensure that all communications with clients and end users are being delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Provide coaching and training to the Compliance Coordinator Team.
- Ensure the team is fulfilling their responsibilities and performing up to company and client expectations.
- Complete quality/auditing processes, manage time and attendance, work cross-departmentally, and handle client escalations.
- Meet and work to exceed the established individual and team key metrics.
- Partner with leadership team and other departments to deliver a best in class overall service experience.
- Learn and utilize myCOI technology for optimal results.
- 3-5 years of experience with Commercial Insurance including but not limited to interpreting commercial insurance forms and endorsements
- Proven success in quality initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative thinker with the ability to implement new processes and procedures
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to lead, manage and train others
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and create a playbook
- Excellent customer service focus and customer relation skills
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills with strong dedication to overall individual and client success
- Ability to own and develop on-going training and continued training platforms in regard to insurance expertise & hot trends
- Ability to make quick decisions and delegate tasks
- Demonstrated self-initiative to learn and develop
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Team oriented with proven record of developing and motivating others
- Competitive compensation package
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity leave for expecting parents
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, 8 hours community volunteer time)
Certificate Review – Insurance Review – Compliance Review – Policy Review -Endorsement – Insurance Tracking – Commercial Insurance – Customer Care – Insurance – Client Success – Training – Technology – Certificates of Insurance – Software as A Service – Service – Compliance – Insurtech