We are seeking a Curriculum Writer responsible for developing, creating, and editing a variety of educational and assessment materials. The ideal candidate will be creative and resourceful, must be able to collaborate effectively within a team-oriented environment, and is technology savvy. The candidate must share the company’s vision and commitment to publish high-quality educational content. Experience in Entrepreneurship & STEAM or standards-based education is desirable. This is a short term contract. Hourly contractor rate commensurate with experience and ability.
Ideal candidates will:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in curriculum writing
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
- Experience writing K-12 content
- Experience with ESTEAM & Technology is a plus
- Develop original activities around entrepreneurship and financial literacy
- Collaborate with other curriculum writers
- Respond to and implement feedback from VentureLab team in a timely manner
- Consistently meet assigned deadlines
VentureLab is located in Austin, TX. This is a remote position/can be done from anywhere.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and one sample of your work to VentureLab at [email protected].