Customer Care Manager II – Remote WorkFull Time
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, and YouTube: /lumentechnologies. The Role
Acts as a single point of contact for a group of assigned customer accounts which typically have a medium revenue scope or have moderate product needs. Manages any interactions from the customer order through billing to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction. Promotes revenue growth, retention, and overall customer satisfaction. Serves as the conduit and escalation point for exception problem management of customer troubles and issues in the areas of order entry, order validation, service activation, test and turn-up, customer access group, technical customer account management, disconnects and billing activities. The Main Responsibilities
- Act as single point of contact for intermediate level implementation lifecycle management on a group of assigned customer accounts.
- Partner closely with sales and service delivery eco-systems to understand and implement sold solutions.
- Provide critical date management and escalation support to meet committed delivery objectives.
- Validate order details for sold services
- Follow established protocol for submitting orders to Order entry and provisioning.
- Provide timely response to customer and service delivery inquiries.
- Pro-actively manages the customer’s service needs to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and that their expectations are met. What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum, 1-2 years of related experience
- Customer service, problem solving and analytical skills
- Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Collaboration skills and use a team approach to accomplishing work
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience using Computer Systems and Windows-based applications including word processor, spreadsheet
- Understanding of technical products and services
- Basic Project Management skills
- Knowledge of order process and technical side of the provisioning process
- 1 to 3 years of telecommunications/technology experience.
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 328304
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. More information on what’s included in these checks can be found in the Post Offer section of our FAQ page . Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions. Salary Range Salary Min :
43830 Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.