At Connect America, we help save lives. Our medical alert systems offer consumers one-button access to emergency assistance, and we deliver remote patient monitoring and medication management solutions that allow patients to better manage their health from home.
Connect America is the largest independent provider of medical alert systems in North America, offering a range of at-home or on-the-go solutions. Additionally, we provide connected health solutions, including medical alert systems, remote patient monitoring and medication management, to hospitals, home healthcare agencies, insurance payers and healthcare professionals nationwide.
We have an award- winning customer service team, including a Best Service Award from Today’s Caregiver from 2019. Our healthcare division has awards for Top Ten Home Healthcare Solutions Provider for two years in a row as well as Connect America has been named to Philly Happening’s Best Place to Work list for the past two years. We listen to our customers to determine the safest solution for their needs. We treat all customers and team members ethically and respectfully, creating relationships built on trust. We work as positive team members, developing customer solutions in a collaborative manner. We know that customers and team members are counting on us to contribute, we deliver what’s expected from us!
Connect America is headquartered close to the city of Philadelphia, in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Learn more at www.connectamerica.com.
As an entry level Technical Support Representative at Connect America, you will assist new and current customers, providing safety assistance and solutions for aging Americans and their loved ones. You will be expected to provide outstanding customer service to our customers, handling their needs and concerns with professionalism, compassion and understanding. Entry Level positions start at $14/hourly with opportunity to earn commission.
- Advancement and career opportunities
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based rewards such as gift cards
- Incentive opportunities and frequent contests
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
- Employee benefit package
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match (after 6 months of service)
- Weekly Pay
THIS IS 100% REMOTE!
- Review the customer’s account and assist with trouble shooting as needed.
- Answer question regarding equipment/ products
- Handle large amounts of incoming calls
- Patiently answer questions regarding the use of equipment
- Troubleshoot with subscribers any connection issues or other issues as they arise
- Accept and order replacement and additional equipment for subscribers
- Accurately enter customer data including address, instruction and call list account changes
- Uses Case Management system to provide information to update customer interaction and review previous customer case notes
- Utilizes effective probing and listening skills to generate opportunities for the company and solutions for the customer.
- Resolves customer problems promptly and accurately in a manner that will retain promote customer loyalty and retention
- Takes personal ownership for meeting established individual and team metrics
- Works effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational
- Goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- High school diploma required
- 6+ months call center experience preferred
- Proficient use of PC software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Displays commitment to quality service through appropriate follow through, urgency and persistence.
- Good time management and planning skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Desire to learn, grow and have fun while delivering high quality work
- Must be a detail-oriented quick learner
- Effectively handle a large volume of work and be flexible and receptive to changing priorities
- Comfortable taking initiative, being self-sufficient and resourceful
Connect America is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program in our hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.