Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We’re on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world’s largest repository of Java open-source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development and then software supply chain management to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we’re constantly leading the industry while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And we need you to do that.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Customer Success Engineers and Strategic Account Managers to help customers achieve their desired outcomes.
- Drive customer action by planning the customer journey, collecting achievements, and measuring the value achieved to ensure a successful outcome.
- Engage in one-to-one and one-to-many customer outreach to understand their implementation status, conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBRs), and define/detail how we can close customer success gaps.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience, identify “early warning” signals, and work with cross-functional teams to address them.
- Coordinate and facilitate customer engagements as you help guide them through the journey.
- Share field insights with your Customer Success peers and our Sales, Product Marketing, and Engineering teams. Provide feedback on how to achieve more value-based outcomes based on customer reactions and your hands-on experiences.
- Ensure customers are SUCCESSFUL and DELIGHTED with Sonatype products and services, not merely satisfied.
Experiences & Skills that we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Success focused role
- Experience sharing quantitative and qualitative insights with customers on the value they have achieved with your solutions and the value they have yet to uncover
- Ability to uncover key drivers of success for your customers and help them define their desired outcomes
- Ability to work with customers to drive projects to a conclusion despite competing priorities and limited resources
- General understanding of the modern SDLC and the tools involved
- Experience with the creation/execution of processes to address application security and licensing is highly desirable
- Experience project-leading software deployments for external customers
- While there will be days of mostly screen time, this is a customer-facing role with some travel
Things that we are proud of:
- 2023 Fast Company Best Places for Innovators
- 2023 Leader in Forrester-Wave for Software Compensation Analysis
- 2023 Gartner’s Magic Quadrant
- 2023 Software Report’s Top 100 Software Companies
- 2023 BuiltIn Best Places to Work
- 2022 Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Leader Award
- 2022 PeerSpot Silver Peer Award in Software Composition Analysis
- 2022 Tech Ascension Best DevOps Security Solution Award
- 2022 NVCT Cyber Company of the Year
- Company Wellness Week – We shut down company operations for a week to enable all employees to spend time pursuing personal growth and enjoying much needed and deserved rest.
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)