About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Service Associate to support our Operations Management department. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field. You’ll utilize your customer service, phone and messaging etiquette skills to provide solutions to all patient and customer inquiries.
What You’ll be Doing:
-With our internal tools, you’ll be responding to all customer inquiries and providing the most adequate resolution for them.
-You’ll be responding to telephone calls and e-mails from customers/physicians/patients etc, routing them, if needed, to the appropriate department.
-You’re able to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
-You’ll work collaboratively with other team members to ensure smooth workflow in all departments to provide support when needed.
-Become an expert with our software solutions, including but not limited to; Five9, SalesForce and other internal tools.
-Support various programs within business unitPerform other duties as assigned.
-Full time (40 hours per week), Overtime hours as needed.
Why You’ll Love Working at Truepill
- Why You’ll Love Working at Truepill…
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being – We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
We are excited about you because
- You have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- You possess phone etiquette skills in order to provide excellent customer service
- You have 1+ year of Customer Service experience (Healthcare experience preferred)
- You’re able to communicate effectively with coworkers, patients, and customers You’re detail oriented: accuracy is essential to our operations!
- You’re collaborative and enjoy working with your team to develop professional relationships
- You are self driven and have experience working with complex systems in a remote work environment!
- You’re able to work a flexible schedule that may include holidays/weekends
- You’re adaptable to change in a high paced environment
- Preferred: Experience with pharmacy related Customer Service
- At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare, but we didn’t stop there. We connect telehealth, diagnostic, and pharmacy infrastructure to create innovative solutions for leading companies, enabling our partners to deliver convenient and accessible care. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
- With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations – including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare – one patient at a time.
- Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.