Customer Service or Sales – Work From Home
Job Number: 168796
Join a Denver Post 2020 Top Workplace in Colorado!
We’re hiring for November and December 2020!
If you strive for excellence, enjoy helping others and flourish in a fast-paced environment, then you might be a fit for Progressive’s call center team. We can help you find a position that best fits your skills and experiences. Starting your role from the comfort of your home, you’ll be provided office equipment and virtual training. However, as circumstances change, such as the situation with COVID-19, you may be required to work full-time in our office location.
Inbound Sales Reps offer new customers the best products for their needs – no cold calling!
- Customer Service Reps support existing customers managing their policies
- One or more years of college education or relevant work experience which includes:
Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
Fast paced and changing environment
Multitasking and time management
Effective communication, verbally and in writing
Live within 60 miles of the Colorado Springs office.
Pay rate: $16.75 to $18.90 per hour depending on experience and position, plus:
- An additional 10-15% when you work evening or weekend hours
- Performance-based rewards
Training starts We are currently interviewing for our October and November start dates
Permanent schedule: Post training schedules will include a Saturday or a Sunday and may include evening hours
Work from home office details
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with minimum speed of 1mbps down and 0.5mbps up
- Computer or router physically connected to the modem by a cable (no wireless connection)
- All Progressive hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Diverse, inclusive and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development and tuition assistance
- Wellness programs to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Medical, dental and vision, including free preventive care
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Contact Center
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs
Employee Status: Regular
Work From Home: No