Job Category: Contact Center
Requisition Number: CUSTO001413
West Bend, WI, 53095, USA
Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 11 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
Customer Service Phone Representatives provide a world-class experience for our members who reach us by phone. This position is responsible for holding engaging dialogue, educating, and providing unprecedented service experiences for our customers. Connect, inform, and assist our callers with all their membership needs such as updating account information, product purchases, or talking about the latest issue of our award-winning Concealed Carry Magazine! We don’t use scripts. This is your opportunity to perform in a supportive team environment and use your unique talents to do meaningful work.
Apply for Future Openings:
Our call center is always evolving and looking for talented individuals that want to grow within our company. We are looking to expand our talent pool for future openings.
While we may not have an opening right now for Customer Service Phone Representatives, this is your chance to complete the applicant review process. When a position opens you will be ready for immediate consideration!
If you want a career that can truly make a difference in someone’s life, a Customer Service Phone Representative position is for you!
** Please watch your email for next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to take two online assessments in order to complete the application process. We look forward to your application. **
- Field customer calls, troubleshoot and resolve issues, strengthen member relationships.
- Respond to customer inquiries with knowledgeable, well thought out answers.
- Have awesome, engaging conversations. Deepen and retain member relationships through needs assessment.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products, services, and promotions.
- Operate with a “find needs, fill needs” mindset. Provide solutions, offers, and information to match customer needs.
- Handle and resolve customer concerns with empathy and attention to detail.
- Follow up with customers as needed to ensure the best possible service experience.
- Save/retain customers who are contemplating non-renewal of their membership.
- Collaborate with your team members and help one another learn and grow.
- Maintain alignment with the Core Values of Delta Defense and Mission of the USCCA in all interactions.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Prior work history in a customer service role. Experience in fielding customer concerns by phone is a plus.
- Required to pass and maintain Producer Property and Casualty License. Paid training is provided for all hires.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication abilities. Able to quickly establish rapport with people.
- Demonstrated ability to employ patience, empathy and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Computer fluency; working knowledge of software applications and advanced internet functions.
- Passionate about delighting customers and communicating with them through conversation.
- Able to work equally as well in a team environment or remotely.
- Self-defense knowledge and training, familiarity with firearms is preferred, but not necessary.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
Worried about training? Don’t be! Delta Defense provides comprehensive, 8-week PAID training for our Customer Service Phone Representatives so you will be knowledgeable and confident when engaging with our members. Training includes new employee on-boarding, product and systems training, sales and service training and preparation for earning your Producer Property and Casualty License.
** Must be able to complete Full Time PAID Training (Monday-Friday) for the first 8 weeks upon hire. **
Multiple Shifts Available.
Starting hourly wage is $18.00 per hour. Up to $3.00/hour in premiums are provided based on days and hours worked. This role is also bonus-eligible for company incentive plans. This position can be performed in our beautiful headquarters in West Bend, WI or remotely.
Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive complete benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.