Customer Service Rep., Call Center – REMOTE
Agile Decision Sciences is seeking a Customer Service Representative (Call Center – Remote) in support of the DOT government agency National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Hotline. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes Tuition Reimbursement, matching 401k with immediate vesting, excellent paid time off and holiday schedules so find out why we were voted and certified as a “Great Place to Work”. Apply today.
- Within a call center environment receive incoming calls and inquires regarding vehicle safety recalls, child safety seats, vehicle equipment, publications and other matters under the jurisdiction of NHTSA.
- Handle telephone calls courteously and efficiently using proper telephone etiquette, including but not limited to the following: prepare for incoming calls; speak clearly and properly; listen when taking incoming calls; be sensitive to the needs and moods of callers; deal with irate callers; screen calls effectively; give accurate information; transfer calls appropriately; take complete and accurate messages; conclude a call courteously; handle high volume calls expertly.
- Ensure the timely process through which call center problems are controlled and resolved.
- Identify the issue or problem of the inquiry and perform follow-up research to resolve any issues.
- Ensure that confidential information and documentation is secured in compliance with the customer and organization’s policies and procedures.
- Enter accurate and detailed information and vehicle safety complaints in NHTSA’s Artemis database.
This is an ideal position for YOU if you need to work from home AND like to sleep in late in the mornings! If you have customer service experience or Call Center experience and can work from 9am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm or 11am to 8pm – let’s talk about next steps.
- High School Diploma/GED (Some college work desirable)
- 2-3 years work experience to include Customer Service Call Center or Retail Customer Service and Administrative work experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
- Strong communication skills oral and written with effective research, organizational and time management skills
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- US Citizenship is required and the ability to obtain a public trust security clearance
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement
The COVID-19 vaccination requirement in Executive Order 14042 and FAR 52.223-99 is currently not effective. But please note that if those or other related requirements become effective, positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination(s). ASRC Federal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.