BDry of Alabama is seeking a Customer Service Representative to perform customer calling and scheduling. The agent works remotely; however, the position reports into the Birmingham, AL branch.
The ideal candidate will have prior industry experience in waterproofing, foundation repair, or construction.
This position offers a tremendous amount of personal freedom & financial reward working as an important part of our local team.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies, other duties as requested
- Manage online chat feeds from potential customers
- Proven problem-solving capabilities
- Proficient in navigating the internet
- Must be able to hit daily metrics=-00
- 1+ Years of Customer Service Experience (Required)
- Education level of high school equivalent (Required)
- Must be fluent in English, written and verbal (Required)