CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Webhelp is growing with customer service roles in the U.S. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who know how to problem solve and lead customers to happy solutions. This position will be a customer solution oriented inbound call program. You will help customers navigate their concerns with friendly conversation and solution-oriented thinking. This will be a work from home position with competitive pay and great benefits!
THIS POSITION WILL BE STARTING THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER AND THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY
THESE STATES OF RESIDENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CA, DC, IA, IL, MT, NY
- H.S. Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- 6 months of call-center experience
- 6 months of experience working remotely/from home
- 6 months of work experience in a fast paced, high-volume sales or customer service environment required
- Proficiency with computer software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Separate office area free from distraction and noise for 8-hour workday
- High Speed Internet (25mbps download min.)
- Resolve existing customers’ cases in a courteous and timely manner while ensuring that all necessary information, options and acceptable solutions are provided.
- Demonstrate good judgment towards complex situations by negotiating and making decisions when is needed.
- Make sure that all customers’ Inquiries are properly and efficiently handled by arranging returns, exchanges, refunds and other services
- Partner with affiliated service providers to resolve customers’ cases.
- Provide customers with a forum to express their concerns and react in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Ensure a seamless customer service experience by properly documenting the customers’ issues, discussions, and negotiations.
- Use available resources to educate yourself on products, services and customer interaction techniques.
- Support the team with any additional duties, as required.
- You are a people-person and can strike up a conversation easily
- You can juggle multiple priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- You have amazing attention to detail and are consistent in your approach
- You love customers and are confident in communicating with them in a polite and friendly manner
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Webhelp is a global outsourcing organization building and supporting sales, service, and technical support teams for the world’s leading technology companies. We employ over nine thousand specialists worldwide, providing a professional work environment and support for career development.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 – $2.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- call center: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- authorization to work in the US without visa sponsorship (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused