Entry Level- Customer Service Representative
One of the largest financial organizations is seeking entry level Customer Service Representatives to hire for their company!
The schedule will by hybrid after training onsite for 2 weeks, and you will continue to work a hybrid position.
The pay will be $15-16/HR depending on experience.
This is an entry-level position that is a contract-to-hire opportunity. This company also offers advancement opportunities.
This company provides a great work environment that is committed to inclusiveness, employee growth, and community involvement. Many employees have been with the company for 10+ years!
- This person will be responsible for handling inbound calls pertaining to mortgage/insurance questions and will receive questions from borrowers, insurance agents, and financial institutions.
- The insurance questions will be from borrowers, insurance agents and financial institutions that will involve homeowners’ insurance.
- The candidates will be able to handle 50-80 calls per day, and sometimes outbound calls are necessary.
- The CSR must respond quickly and accurately ensuring that both our internal and external standards are being met on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to problem solve and obtain problem resolutions skills are required as well as the ability to handle all calls in a professional manner.
Skills & Qualifications:
MUST BE WITHIN 30 MINUTES FROM TROY,MICHIGAN AREA
Typing- Be able to type at least 35 WPM
Have at least 6 months to a year of customer service experience AND/OR call center experience (will accept Retail, Food Service, etc.)
Have great verbal and written communication skills
BE ABLE TO WORK 10:30AM to 7PM after training Training will be onsite for 2 weeks (9:30AM-6PM)
Customer Service, Data entry, Mortgage, Insurance, Call center
Top Skills Details:
Customer Service, Inbound calls, Insurance, Mortgage
Nice to have:
- Insurance or mortgage experience is a PLUS
- 2 or more years of customer service OR call center experience
- Entry Level
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.