VIPdesk Connect is a certified B-Corp, women-owned corporation, and Best Workplace winner committed to team member happiness. We are passionate about delivering “more human” customer service. Our core values are central to how we do business. That’s why we have partnered with some of the world’s best iconic brands to provide elevated customer experience.
Our Customer Service Representatives are solution-oriented professionals and part of a diverse and engaged team dedicated to providing an elevated customer service experience. You provide support via phone, email, and chat, and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, facilitate orders and returns, research policies and respond to product inquiries, and communicate recommendations and effective solutions. Your focus is always on providing best-in-class customer service.
What You’ll Do
- With the utmost professionalism, represent with expertise a diverse lineup of retail products and brands committed to customer service excellence.
- Using positive energy and a can-do spirit, assist customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Answer questions about product information, order placement, order and delivery status, product returns, policies, as well as provide website navigation, troubleshooting assistance, and handling escalated issues.
- Take ownership of issues and follow through to solve problems while exercising sound judgment, focusing on achieving resolutions.
- Apply our company’s quality core values in daily interactions with customers.
- Convey excitement, authenticity, and a deep appreciation for the mission and values of the brands.
- A Problem-Solver- Creative thinkers look at all perspectives and find a wide range of options to resolve complex or sensitive issues in a calm and composed manner. You embrace challenges and can pivot to find alternative solutions when needed.
- An Empathetic Communicator – How a message is conveyed is equally important as what is said. By putting yourself in another’s shoes, you understand the customer’s perspective and can connect, human-to-human. You are responsive, accurate, and authentic.
- An Eager Learner – We’re on a path of excellence and growth; that means change is constant. You are adaptable and flexible. Your quest to know more never ends and you are energized when learning new things and able to thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity.
What We’re Looking For
- At least a year of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications; must be technically savvy.
- Able to type at least 35 words per minute with accuracy.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to learn and grow in a team environment with the ability to respond positively to change, embracing challenges and takes initiatives to succeed.
- A creative problem solver who embraces challenges
- Home-office environment, internet connection, USB headset, router, modem, webcam, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect remote office policies and maintenance requirements.
- Able to provide a work-at-home environment that is ergonomically sound, conducive to taking customer calls, quiet, and free from distraction.
- Able to successfully pass credit, criminal, and employment reference security checks where permissible by state and local regulations.
- Experience in a fast-paced call center environment
- Remote work experience
While this is a work-from-home opportunity, you must currently reside in one of these states: Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
Shifts and Training Schedule
- Flexibility to work a full-time shift is required after training is successfully completed.
- 10:00 am-7:00 pm ET, Monday- Friday
- Must be able to commit to training that starts February 10, 2023 – February 23, 2023; 10:30 am – 6:30 pm Monday – Friday. Training is paid and done remotely.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position is $15.00 per hour. Where applicable, a higher wage may be offered to meet the candidate’s city or state minimum wage requirements.
VIPdesk Connect offers comprehensive benefits, which includes health insurance, life & AD&D insurance, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, and access to other benefit programs. Eligibility for VIPdesk Connect Benefits is determined under the terms of the applicable VIPdesk Connect Benefits plan at a person’s date of hire.
Who We Are
At VIPdesk Connect, we believe brand loyalty is earned with every customer interaction. Each experience is an opportunity to reinforce a customer’s love for a brand. And no matter how leading-edge our technology is, it will never replace the power of the one-to-one connection. It’s why we have built a culture that cares. It is why our team knows how to connect with customers, human to human. We believe in creating a supportive workplace where we listen to one another, feel comfortable sharing ideas, and work together to achieve our goals. Our positive energy leads to team member innovation, creativity, and above all, happiness.
VIPdesk Connect is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our team members invest in their work represent a significant part of not only our culture but our reputation and the company’s achievement. We embrace and maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices and decisions, ensuring equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
VIPdesk Connect, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster:
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: |