We are the only 100% union label supplemental benefits company in the world. With a client base that includes over 40,000 unions and associations internationally, we’ve specialized in providing both supplemental and permanent benefits to hard-working families for over 60 years.
This person will drive customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership development.
What we offer
- Weekly advances and bonuses
- Long-term career progression
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work from home
- Residual Income
- Full health benefits
- Hands-on 1-on-1 training
- All-expenses-paid yearly office trips to exciting and exotic locations (2016 Puerto Rico, 2017 Cancun, 2018 Disney, 2019 Vegas, 2020 Bar Mar Bahamas)
- Full Benefits
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
- 18+ years of age
- Must pass a background check
- High school diploma (higher education preferred but not required)
- Customer service and/or retail experience preferred but not required
In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Video Conferencing.
Powered by JazzHR