Autodesk is looking for a Customer Success Advisor who is focused on earning customer loyalty by guiding onboarding and adoption engagements. Autodesk depends on our team to ensure customers are using their Autodesk software and deriving the maximum value from their Autodesk investment.
Our customer success mission is to create customer loyalty and growth through irresistible customer experiences.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, you will work within an outcomes framework that ensures customers are adopting and finding value with their Autodesk investment. You will use customer feedback and usage insights to work with customers, sales, and partners in enablement and success planning. You will advocate for our customers and provide impactful insights to sales, product, and service owners across Autodesk.
You will jump into a priority area for the business on a visible team that creates and measures impact. You’ll solve intriguing challenges in a dynamic, collaborative workplace full of smart, engaged people.
This position is remote but may require onsite workdays or business travel.
- Provide customers onboarding guidance and resources to new solutions, and assist at-risk customers with realizing how the software helps them meet their outcomes
- Partner with sales teams, the reseller partner ecosystem, technical support, client services, and others to lead customer success motions
- Participate in Account Planning with Sales and Technical Sales teams on targeted accounts that promote success planning activities and engagement strategies aligned to outcomes
- Craft and deliver operational and executive Business Reviews
- Engage all levels and personas within customer organizations, including contract management, IT administration, operations, and executive leadership
- Identify expansion opportunities and work with the sales team to pursue the expansion opportunity
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries using email, chat, or phone while understanding where to escalate when needed
- Advise customers and partners on available learning resources and promote the self-service tools
- Work in Salesforce.com to document all activity and maintain customer data
- Generate and analyze regular and ad hoc reports for management, sales representatives, or channel partners
- Apply Customer Success and Sales techniques associated with our onboarding and adoption processes
- At least 4 years of work experience on a customer success, professional inside-sales, technical sales, or renewals team
- Previous experience or knowledge the civil engineering industry
- Understanding of customer success principles, approaches and considerations
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software
- An accountable professional who leads exemplary onboarding and adoption engagements
- Have previous experience in software (SaaS) sales, customer success, or contract renewals
- You are collaborative and consultative
- You quantitatively solve problems and guide solutions with a focus on best practices
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to gain our partner’s trust
- You are seeking a great company culture with career advancement opportunities
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
From health and financial benefits to time away and everyday wellness, we give Autodeskers the best, so they can do their best work. Learn more about our benefits in the U.S. by visiting https://benefits.autodesk.com/
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting base salary between $74,500 and $128,590. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location, and may exceed this range. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.