Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focussed on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon and Mutual of Omaha and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
Our Customer Success Managers are strategic partners with our customers, staying closely aligned with their business needs and goals in order to ultimately deliver business value from Cresta. We’ve grown the team very carefully and you would be joining a small team of high performers and be expected to learn fast, be involved in the acquisition, retention and expansion of accounts, and in general define what Customer Success should look like for a high growth enterprise software company. It’s a highly impactful and visible role.
If you enjoy solving problems faced by large enterprise companies, have world-class written and verbal communication skills, and able to handle data analysis, external presentations, and organize internal and external project timelines, then you might be a great fit.
What you’ll do
- Spend 80% of your time on existing Cresta customers: making sure they are maximizing their value of Cresta by strategizing and implementing initiatives to increase engagement, changing utilization approaches based on new business context, and making recommendations on product improvements to better meet the customer’s needs.
- Spend the other 20% of your time on new Cresta customers: Ensuring mutual success through a combination of external and internal project management managing a wide set of people and processes in order to deploy our software in an efficient and effective manner.
- Regularly interface with multiple levels of customers from individual agents to executives through regular recurring meetings and quarterly business reviews (which you’ll run).
- Closely collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Engineering in order to meet existing, new, and future customer needs.
- Define the processes and playbooks for how Customer Success at Cresta will grow and scale to more customers.
The ideal candidate should have
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a SaaS or enterprise software environment.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Proven track record of achieving customer retention and growth goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software, as well as other customer success tools and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- A passion for customer success and a strong desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 25%)
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, bonus, equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $100,000 – $130,000. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable. We are actively hiring for this role in Canada, and offer competitive local pay and benefits. Your recruiter can provide further details.