Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly influence customer onboarding, activation, training, adoption and expansion – with a focus on net dollar retention (NDR) and gross merchandise value (GMV).
What you’ll do:
- Work with our existing customers (creators, founders, & CEOs) to help them launch and grow their online video subscription businesses
- Negotiate and close renewals
- Expand current customer accounts through upsell opportunities of products and services
- Partner with our Enterprise customers as the first point of contact and trusted advisor to educate them about the Uscreen platform
- Help Enterprise customers use the platform to its fullest extent
- Provide customers with marketing best practices and end-user analytics
- Connect customers with ecosystem partners (i.e. software, agencies, production)
- Mitigate churn by proactively addressing leading indicators
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in our CRM system
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Sales to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years of Customer Success or Account Management, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent communication, presentation, written, negotiation and listening skills
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers
- Graduate of a four-year university or equivalent professional experience
You get bonus points if…
- Demonstrated interest in online video and the creator economy
- Experience working with Pipedrive, Planhat or similar CRM software
- Experience working with Google Sheets
- Experience working with outreach tools such as Outplay and/or Intercom
- Experience with video or website hosting
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview