Customer Success ManagerFull Time
Do you believe that a company’s success is defined by the customer experience it offers?
So do we! This is why we’re growing our customer success team to continue to offer thoughtful, smart, precise interactions across all our product portfolio, from Ubuntu to open source infrastructure and applications.
As a customer success manager you will
- Onboard new Canonical customers and introduce them to our products and support processes.
- Collaborate with sales and support in developing and delivering engagement plans that fulfill the customer’s objectives.
- Assist sales in identifying growth opportunities or renewal risks.
- Serve as customer advocate internally and influence Canonical products, websites, documentation, processes and people to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Create campaigns targeting multiple customers through digital touch-points and activities.
The successful candidate will have
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Love for technology, infrastructure and Ubuntu in particular
- Patience and ability to listen
- Good presentation skills
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and good time management
What Canonical Offers
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option
Canonical believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class software and services which meet the world’s computing needs. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.