If you are a digital marketer with experience in executing projects and campaigns but are looking to expand more into digital strategy, we have a great role for you!
TROY Group is searching for a digital marketing aficionado to help execute digital strategy, planning, metrics and quality assurance. Our ideal candidate has been in the trenches before managing and executing paid search campaigns, setting up and customizing analytics, marketing automation (Hubspot), managing an Amazon store and has extensive experience in SEO. You will also grow online store performance with a core focus on growth strategy execution.
You must have an understanding of how all digital marketing strategies and tactics work together and how to help evaluate and improve existing campaigns. You must enjoy collaborating in a team environment, setting and exceeding goals, and building relationships. We are looking for a smart, tech-minded, “get it done” digital marketer who is looking to expand TROY’s strategy.
As a Specialist, you will understand company business objectives and align those with creative digital strategies to meet those objectives through paid search, digital advertising, analytics, marketing automation, SEO, and lead generation campaigns. We are looking for someone who is analytical, good at problem-solving, quality control and who wants to make sure we’re not missing any details.
- Design, develop and monitor digital media buying campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights
- Implement on-going A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements and landing pages
- Work with internal development and design team to create dynamic landing pages
- Work closely with content development team to implement and consistently optimize campaigns
- Coordinate marketing budgets and allocate across campaigns; build and maintain dashboards to measure campaign performance and spot issues; establish processes to optimize media spend across digital channels, including SEM (Paid Search), product listing ads, display, video and paid social media
- Generate and implement new digital sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability in alignment with KPI’s
- Optimize checkout funnel metrics and effectiveness of promotional campaigns
- Organize and maintain Amazon product listing content including but not limited to product titles, images, enhanced content, and TROY brand store
- Create and maintain Amazon marketing campaigns
- Analyze and translate marketing goals and objectives into strategic recommendations and tactical deliverables using the HubSpot platform
- Be the company HubSpot champion; create and manage HubSpot lists, landing pages, forms, workflows, email campaigns, including the template designs (emails & landing pages) etc.
- Construct and launch email nurture campaigns
- Structure lead scoring and lead routing infrastructure
- Manage and optimize workflows
- Remain current on industry best-practices
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or eCommerce
- Proven digital marketing project/campaign and execution experience, with tangible examples of projects completed successfully is a must
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hubspot, and/or other relevant digital marketing platforms or training is highly preferred
- Experience managing Amazon listings, account health and advertising
- Enjoy troubleshooting and problem-solving questions and challenges
- Experience working in and managing websites is preferred
- Being detail-oriented, organized, and deadline-driven is very important. Must have positive vibrancy and excited to help others.