Team Cymru offers the following benefits for U.S. employees:
- A remote-first organization: work where you are comfortable
- 100% employer-funded health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents*
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee rewards and bonuses
- Generous 28 days of vacation for all employees plus holidays
- Company break at the end of each year
- 24/7 Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Membership Stipend
- Telephone/Internet Service Fee Stipend
- Career Development Training
***Please reach out for more information about benefits for non-U.S. employees. ***
We are seeking an extraordinary sales leader to join our team as Director, ASM/Midmarket Sales with the goal of executing our GTM strategy in both the overall ASM and target midmarket. The role initially will require a player/coach – responsible for establishing a sales playbook starting as the primary seller – then staffing out additional headcount to the preexisting midmarket Sales Team as justified by results. In addition to requisite passion, skills, and experience, you will have a consistent track record of exceeding revenue targets and proven expertise in building and leading high performing sales organizations. You will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Team Cymru, are you up for the challenge?
- As the ASM/Midmarket Sales Director reporting to the Head of Sales you will have the opportunity to own, drive, & be rewarded for your business creation and expansion specifically for the ASM space and midmarket team.
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- Highly talented and dedicated peers, all the way from BD Reps to Sales Engineering to Customer Success.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact? Can you hire the right team to match our growth, get involved with account planning, strategy, and sales calls? The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
- Ridiculously awesome culture and environment centered around creating a place where people WANT to work
- An open, encouraging, supportive and collaborative leadership team.
- An individual that has success as a sales hunter and the ability to hire and develop high performing midmarket Sales teams members to do the same.
- Success adapting in fast-growing and changing environments.
- Strong influencer at executive and practitioner level and addressing key business issues.
- Success orchestrating and aligning decision makers around a common objective.
- Consistently deliver revenue targets – ensuring company revenue goals, and objectives are achieved quarter over quarter and year over year.
- Pipeline Building – prospecting to close: prospecting campaigns, discovery calls, demos, trials, IT/legal/procurement reviews, business case creation, and closing activities
- Accurately forecast quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned region, dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Effectively manage segment by considering all accounts collectively; establish accurate account plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to achieve overall results.
- Put into place sales force structure, sales process strategies, and strategic resource plans that will capture key revenue opportunities in target markets.
- Develop & lead integrated campaigns with marketing, channel, BD, and customer success teams to drive pipeline growth. Monitor results and adjust strategies as needed.
- Unearth customer insights, define value proposition, determine appropriate sales and marketing strategy to improve growth objectives.
- Maintain market and competitor intelligence and develop strategies to maintain the Company’s competitiveness.
- Review the activities and performance of staff under supervision, setting expectations and providing mentorship and direction as needed; ensure that managers do the same for their staff.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources; collaborate with sales engineering, channels/alliances, product, legal, marketing, and engineering teams to build a seamless customer experience.
- Use CRM, analytics, and reporting systems (Salesforce) extensively.
Education and Experience:
- US Citizen
- 10+ years leading sales teams.
- 5+ years selling software or SaaS based solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Willingness to permit a Background Check
- Reputation of operating with strong ethics and integrity
- History of being overwhelmingly likable (duds need not apply)
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Passion to Hustle and Have fun
- Relevant software industry expertise in Cybersecurity, Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Comfortable working in a roll-up your sleeves, get your hands dirty environment.
- Experience selling to midmarket ($200M>).
- Proven history of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader.
- Experiencing applying Miller Heiman or MEDDIC sales methodologies.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor. Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Availability to travel up to 25% or more.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.