This role is focused on understanding where we are today and where we should strategically go next. We are looking for someone who is excited in figuring out how to systematically drive Fountain’s business as we are looking to triple year over year growth.
You’ll be responsible for driving core corporate processes (quarterly & annual planning and setting KPIs, Board meetings content creation) and helping Fountain to develop clear cross-functional plans taking into account our product strategy, competitive dynamics, and Fountain’s near and long-term business objectives.
You will lead teams that partner with senior leadership for our non-product/non-eng teams (e.g., Sales, Customer Success, Finance), collaborating with them to better support our ambitious Product & Sales goals.
Successful candidates for this position will be highly logical thinkers, curious learners, and experienced managers – preferably with broad experience in Biz Ops/Strategy work.
This role reports directly into the COO.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Driving Fountain’s quarterly and annual planning processes; serve as the internal subject matter expert for OKRs/goal-setting
- Own, facilitate and manage strategy discussions to set vision, long-term thinking to support key objectives for organizational planning including YoY prioritization, roadmap development,
- Lead teams to structure complex and highly ambiguous problems for our non-product/non-eng teams
- Serve as a thought leader for Fountain’s on white space business, product, and non-product opportunities for each of your partner orgs
- Define our international GTM strategy
- Act as a talent magnet to build and develop a world-class team
What you should bring:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent B2B Saas experience (MBA a plus)
- 5+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm and/or tech or financial services
- Proficiency in SQL – Ability to independently break down large datasets and synthesize inputs from multiple sources
- History of leading teams in either a professional services or industry capacity
- Outstanding executive-level verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for solving complex problems, and building scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible PTO & Work Hours
- “Work from Anywhere” Policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance & STD/LTD
- 10 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Phone Stipend
- Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
- Learning and Development Reimbursements
- Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
- 401K Plan