IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture, LLC
IMG-Crown has an opening for an entry level Energy Data Analyst to support survey operations at the U.S. Energy Information Administration. This includes survey support from data collection through analysis and ultimately report publication. The candidate will work as part of an integrated Team and assist in the analysis of data collected on weekly, monthly, and annual surveys. The analyst will serve as frontline communicator with survey respondents, helping to troubleshoot issues and resolve anomalous reported data. This position is currently fully remote.
Energy Data Analyst duties include:
- Employing multiple analysis techniques on reported survey data to identify errors, omissions, or inconsistencies within microdata and aggregated data sets.
- Communicating with survey respondents to verify reported data.
- Working effectively with Team members to deliver quality data sets on a strategic schedule.
- Sharing your experiences through summary and knowledge transfer activities so that the Team can continually improve baseline operations.
- Participating in ad hoc analytical projects, for example, impacts of survey form changes.
Energy Data Analyst Compensation Range: Entry Level $42,000-$45,000 Requirements:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you need a reasonable accommodation for a religious belief or a health-related need.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a strong ability to absorb and process information quickly.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Apply critical thinking across multiple tasks.
- Capable and comfortable utilizing MS Office suite.
Energy Data Analyst Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Professional experience in the energy-related fields.
- Experience as an on-site federal contractor or knowledge of federal contracts.
- Relevant experience with dataset creation, dataset manipulation, relational database concepts, or data visualization.
- Proficiency with database technologies (Oracle, SQL), statistical software (SAS Enterprise, R), or BI toolsets (Jaspersoft, MS Power BI).
COVID Policy: This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
The Information Millennium Group Inc (IMG) and IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture (IMG-Crown) are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Information Millennium Group Inc (IMG) and IMG Crown Energy Services Joint Venture (IMG-Crown), provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.