We are looking for a determined Enterprise Sales professional who understands the value of our product and can confidently articulate our value proposition to C-level individuals in the banking or asset management space. This role presents a unique opportunity to be a part of the SaaS revolution for banking. An ideal addition to our team is someone who can hit the ground running, is capable of working independently, and is excited by the thought of expanding our market share. Top performers excel at generating new opportunities and exceeding quota, while thriving on solving real challenges for clients.
In this Role, You Will:
- Develop and execute sales strategy within assigned territory/market segment (Canada)
- Lead a cross-functional field team in delivering compelling demonstrations that display the Built value proposition
- Conduct effective meetings with prospects, in addition to developing qualification sessions to quantify ROI by asking excellent questions and listening
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Develop and progress opportunities and close software agreements in the banking and investment management markets
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or accounting or equivalent professional experience
- FinTech or Banking experience are highly desirable
- 5+ years’ experience running the full sales cycle (cold call to close) of a complex solution, using a consultative approach.
- Process oriented; always looking for ways to improve.
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
- Must have exposure and proficient understanding of the banking or asset management space, or a demonstrated ability to sell into either market
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience regarding back office banking operations
- Experience with native SaaS solutions, and their unique value relative to on-premise solutions
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets, including achieving annual multi-million-dollar sales goals
- Superb interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Willingness to travel – Frequent/Ongoing (up to 70%)
- SaaS sales experience