We are seeking an entry-level research data analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and interpreting large datasets to support our research projects. This is a remote position and can be done from anywhere.
- Collect and clean data from various sources
- Perform statistical analysis on large datasets
- Create data visualizations to present findings
- Communicate research results to stakeholders
- Assist with the design of research studies
- Continuously update knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with statistical analysis software such as R or Python
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI is a plus
This is an entry-level position and we are willing to train the right candidate with the right attitude and aptitude. If you are a recent graduate or have some experience in data analysis and are looking to start your career in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, please apply.