We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Entry-level Virtual Personal Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to our clients remotely. You will work closely with a team of experienced Virtual Personal Assistants to ensure that our clients’ needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responding to emails, phone calls, and messages from clients in a timely and professional manner
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements for clients
- Organizing and maintaining client files and records
- Assisting with research and data entry tasks
- Performing other administrative tasks as needed
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines
This is a remote position, which allows the flexibility to work from home. It’s a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are motivated, dependable, and have a desire to assist individuals and businesses, please apply for this position.