We are currently looking for candidates with a background in sales, business development or customer account management to join our team as a:

Financial Services Business Development Representative

Area of focus: State of Tennessee

Why work for VolCorp? For all the reasons below and much more!

*Hybrid & Remote work environment. This position will touch base with credit unions in the state of Tennessee. So long as you are accessible to the credit unions, we can tailor your work location to be either hybrid or fully remote.

*Generous time off- VolCorp offers a generous allotment of vacation, discretionary and sick time. In addition, we follow the Federal Reserve guidelines with 11 holidays per year

*Culture- We pride ourselves on striving to maintain and achieve a culture that lives and breathes our operating principles daily. Those principles include Accountability, Vision, Trustworthiness, and Unity while remaining Results Focused. Our culture is reflected in our average length of service which is currently running at 14 years. We strive to do it right!

*Benefits- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts and Tuition Reimbursements are all a part of our Benefit Package.

*Retirement Plans- Once you enter our retirement plans the company will make a 3% contribution to your 401K plan and a 7% contribution to a Retirement Savings Fund Plan which is a combined total contribution of 10%. The contribution takes place even if you choose to not personally contribute. Should you choose to contribute you have contribution platforms such as Roth or tax deferred investment options.

*Community Giving- VolCorp is paired with a local charitable organization where we “give back” to the community. Paid time off provided to work with the organization and fundraisers held yearly for their benefit.

*Sign on bonus- $1,000 sign on bonus after completion of 60 days.


Working in conjunction with Management, the incumbent will develop and maintain a strong trusted advisor relationship with key credit union stakeholders and executives to fully understand their business strategy and measurements for success with integrity and reliability. Identify and develop new opportunities for expanding member growth and product penetration. Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals and stated strategic initiatives.


· Conduct in-person and/or virtual visits and communication with potential and existing members

· Increase member portfolio depth and relationship “stickiness”

· Improve product and service penetration and profitability

· Forecast, maintain, and track key account metrics

· Obtain knowledge of VolCorp products and services for member demonstration

· Prepare detailed cost analysis/proposals and close opportunities

· Track sales funnel status and member relationship activity within VolCorp’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system

· Attend events affiliated with Credit Union Movement e.g. leagues, chapter meetings, conferences, etc.


Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or equivalent relevant experience with 5+ years’ progressive business development and/or financial services industry experience.

· Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment

· Extensive business development experience and demonstrated closure rates

· Exceptional listening, negotiation, and presentation skills

· Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, organization, and prioritization skills

· Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines

· Strong analytical and critical thinking skillsets

· Experience with CRM systems and overall account management

TRAVEL DEMANDS: Travel required – approximately 60%, (mostly within driving range throughout the state of Tennessee.

SALARY CONSIDERATION: Salary is based upon position, experience and location and will be shared in the interview process.

FOR CONSIDERATION: Please apply on our career site

VEVRAA Federal Contractor; Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran


Volunteer Corporate Credit Union

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Job Overview
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.

Sign in

Sign Up

Forgotten Password

Job Quick Search