This position is a combination of production design and project management. In this role, you will provide design/formatting expertise and execution for PowerPoint presentations, analytics reports, proposals and other client-facing materials. Quick turn-around time is key as you use your graphic design experience to take on print and digital projects, working in templates and some original solutions. As part of the ES Marketing Team, you will be supported by a team of marketers and a regional design team that will assist in guiding message and brand standards.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with multiple departments to create powerful presentations and collateral that make an impact for Employer Services.
- Coordinate projects, keep things organized and on schedule by setting timelines for upcoming team projects; Combines a deep understanding of design systems, grids, color, typography and photography to deliver clear and powerful messages; Collaborate across all verticals to brainstorm and create unique branding and highly technical, compelling graphics to support each pursuit strategy
- Develop graphic design solutions for our proposal teams including infographics, templates, layout, covers, tabs, online publishing, to support in the production of winning proposals; Transform written proposal content into persuasive graphics
- Support the marketing team in creating, organizing, and maintaining project task lists and deliverables; Provide administrative support to the marketing team with scheduling and participate in meetings, take detailed notes, and help with documentation
- Establish project deadlines, monitor and summarize progress of projects and prepare reports for leadership; Ability to create and translate a broad range of technical content for both basic and sophisticated audiences, focusing on the impact of the work in real-world terms
- Concept, develop and deliver all unplanned creative needs for clients (proposals, print, web, social, collateral, email etc.) to support product, marketing and business objectives
- Partner with communications and content teams in a variety of ways: help them understand the brand, execute on projects directly as a design teammate, and work with external partners to bring concepts to life
- Mastery of graphic design software with strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint for cleanup of presentations for client meetings using defined branding guidelines; Create basic slides elements using Photoshop or Illustrator
- Must be flexible enough to address last minute changes and to work as part of a team in effort to grow the business; Work effectively within a team structure to ensure process and project issues are communicated in clear, concise and timely manner
- Conceptualize and execute design, layout and formatting solutions that meet project goals and comply with brand guidelines; Serve as an ambassador for Creative Services by fostering positive relationships
- Bachelors degree required
- 5+ years experience in graphic design, etc.
Extra Points for any of the Following:
- A solid understanding of layout, printing process, file optimization
- Must thrive in a production/time sensitive environment, ability to multi-task and handle rigors of daily goals
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
Primary Location: USA-Missouri-Remote
Function: Function – Marketing
Schedule: Full time