Healthcare Recruiter – Remote
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to add a motivated, proactive, and outgoing individual to our team in Lake Oswego, OR. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least a year of recruiting experience who is interested in managing all functions associated with the recruiting, screening, and placement of field employees.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work and we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude! This role offers advancement opportunities to mid-level and senior recruiter roles, corporate positions, or leadership!
What We Offer:
- Opportunities to be fully remote
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated recruitment training program for all new hires
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Base salary with an uncapped commission structure
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of our External Field Employees.
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to target and place employees in staffing assignments.
- Manage the hiring process through sourcing and interviewing candidates, offering and negotiating positions, credentialing, and onboarding new hires.
- Process client job orders which include presenting qualified candidates to clients while maintaining exceptional customer service skills.
- Execute bill and pay rate negotiations with employees and clients based on client job orders.
- Act as a benefits designee for the branch, responding to benefits questions from field staff and referring more complex benefits issues to the corporate benefits department.
- Track recruitment and marketing results through various reports.
- Maintain profit margins and recruitment quota in accordance with set goals.
- Maintain potential candidate pool and working employees in assignments while coordinating retention efforts and extension of assignments.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to all business practices. Participate in the Joint Commission accreditation survey process and maintain all files and records to ensure compliance with Joint Commission standards, where appropriate.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 1-2 years of recruiting or staffing experience, healthcare staffing experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience preferred
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).