AlertMedia is seeking a HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our growing People team! Our People team provides a world-class HR experience from the candidate interview stage to the new hire orientation and throughout their career at AlertMedia. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will partner with business leaders to develop and execute Human Resources priorities that enable business goals and enhance the employee experience. You will collaborate with professionals in the HR, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development teams to deliver on People initiatives across AlertMedia. We are looking for an experienced professional who will not only partner with business leaders, but also identify and drive appropriate solutions that are aligned with our overall culture and values.
As one of the fastest growing software companies in the nation and a five-time winner of “One of the Best Places to Work,” we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth to keep up with our demand.
Who you are:
You have well-rounded HR experience and would consider yourself a flexible, adaptable, and proactive team player. Supporting others and keeping employee experience at the forefront of your decisions while also being discerning as to what is best for the business is where you thrive. You enjoy collaborating across teams and have strong influencing skills which you can apply across all levels of the organization. Strong business acumen, executive coaching skills, excellent communications skills, strategic thinking, and planning/project management skills are your strengths. You understand balancing competing priorities and conflicting opinions to facilitate the best decisions for employees and the business, in an environment of ambiguity and rapid change. Your mantra is “we’re all in this together” and are a true team player who is willing to jump in, roll up your sleeves and help wherever needed.
What you get to do every day:
- Partner with senior leaders and their leadership teams to develop department talent strategies needed to support our tremendous growth
- Function as a consultant and counselor to key leaders and their respective organizations
- Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience to recommend improvements
- Work with line managers and employees to address various employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to build systemic and scalable recruiting strategies to create a sustainable pipeline of talent
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Act as a trusted and helpful HR resource for employees, with a high level of discretion
What you bring to the role:
- 8+ years of HR experience, preferably in the software tech industry
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapid growth organization
- Demonstrated achievements in coaching, influencing and problem solving
- Strong judgment and experience coaching senior leaders
- Broad experience and knowledge of various aspects of human resource, including employee relations, learning, and performance
- Self-starter and team player, willing to jump in on all projects as needed
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and prioritization skills, with a commitment to providing outstanding support to all employees
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Austin, TX is our preferred location but open to remote for the right candidate
Why you’ll love working at AlertMedia:
- Competitive base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Generous and flexible time off and parental leave policies
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees!
- Amazing rewards and incentives – we love celebrating each other!
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row and numerous other awards