Job Category: Human Resources
Requisition Number: HRISA001262
West Bend, WI, 53095, USA
Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe. Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 10 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
Are you a diamond in the rough? Do you have an analytical mind with an ability to communicate and collaborate? Do you have experience navigating human capital management (HCM) systems from hire to retire?
- Partner with payroll and benefits peers and provide support to Total Rewards Senior Manager.
- Maintain meticulous benefits cost analysis documentation.
- Research and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies.
- Administer, maintain and streamline employee status change process.
- Own UKG release notes feedback. Advise when updates warrant communication to employees and managers.
- Learn and understand the HCS platform.
- Create configuration requirements.
- Formulate reports and alerts that support departmental needs.
- Analyze reports and provide recommendations with data-driven solutions.
- Offer proactive suggestions for process improvements.
- Ensure completion and maintenance of required periodic filings, reports, and records related to payroll and benefits.
- Provide coverage and backup for Payroll Administrator and/or Total Rewards Specialist when necessary.
- Own the HCM system workflow from hire to retire.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting, Human Resource Management or related field. Will consider equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience with an HRIS or HCM system.
- 2+ years experience in processing payroll.
- Experience with UKG (Kronos) is preferred.
- Respect for confidentiality and proper handling of sensitive information.
- Self-starter with a positive, solutions-oriented attitude.
- Proven track record of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to communicate effectively. Comfortable with presenting.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
Benefits information can be reviewed at:www.deltadefense.com/careers
This position is remote optional, can be a hybrid arrangement, or be based from our beautiful headquarters in West Bend, WI.
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at [email protected] to receive complete benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
*Please watch your email for next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to take an online assessment in order to complete the application process. We look forward to receiving your application.*