At Cartier North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
Human Resources Coordinator
This is a key role within the Cartier North America Human Resources team and will be responsible for various responsibilities in support of the team’s goals, including but not limited to:
Day to day HR administrative support:
- Special Projects and Reporting: Liaise with Corp HR for reporting: pulling and organizing: Adhoc report requests, including Compensation, Compliance and Demographic reporting, training, and Exit reporting.
- Provides administrative support to various s events including events / awards coordination (Service Anniversaries, etc.)
- Supports Employee Visa and Immigration Process including overseeing timelines and supporting all data collection
Oversee People Data Maintenance:
- Oversee and manage the request process for all role changes, promotion, and supervisor changes
- Open position requisition management
- New headcount position requisitions
- Ensure any changes to temporary or consultant agreements are maintained with new employment letters
- Submission of employee data changes and approvals through HR Ops
- New hire onboarding/offboarding support; partner with IT on needs for all systems access needs
- Upkeep of Org Charts
- Provide support to all annual HR processes: Annual Reviews, Mid-Year & Talent reviews inclusive of calendar & communication administration, data cleanup in advance of processes, completion of data relating to processes
- Support all administrative assignee management inclusive of contract renewals, travel policy management and handling general questions from assignees
- Oversee creation of new and renewing consultant contracts in partnership with legal team
- Support in the coordination and scheduling of additional employee roundtables and new hire check-in’s.
- Employee Relations coordination support, including scheduling of meetings and outreach to coordinate
- BA/ BS degree
- Required experience
- 2+ years exp
- Any industry or job experience
- Proficient with HR systems; Must have at least 1 year of experience using SAP HR and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in fast paced environment
- Demonstrates excellent judgement
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; positive team player
- Effective follow through and strong communication skill
- This is not a remote opportunity.
Learn more about life at Cartier
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group Richemont