Hybrid Data Entry And Call Center RepresentativeFull Time
Our National Client is seeking to bring on Client Support Specialists responsible for serving as the liaison between customers, field offices and vehicle recipients for their growing fleet relocation management company!
This is based out of Gainesville, VA and is a hybrid opportunity (2 days in-office, 3 days work from home!)
Location: Gainesville, VA
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM but HYBRID REMOTE (T,W in office and M,R,F remote)
Pay: $17-18/Hr (paid weekly with benefits)
Equipment: Must be able to provide own laptop/compute (Windows 11 or Mac Equivalent) for WFH capabilities
- Handle approximately 60-80 calls/day
- Conduct telephone queries and communications in a professional manner with a display of business decorum.
- Assist with escalation calls and transfer as needed
- Create and process service requests from customers
- Resolve customer complaints via telephone and email, documenting within the internal CRM
- Coordinate daily activities and track order progression through provided tools to ensure timely customer service.
- Assist with admin duties such as answering non-order specific questions from both corporate and retail customers, placing and cancelling orders as requested and disseminating emails
- Create and analyze reporting sent to clients based on client requirements which will lead to client policy adherence
- Communicate with co-workers, team members, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have own computer/laptop (for work from home) – MINIMUM WINDOWS 10, MacBooks are OK. NO Chromebook/iPADS.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience with CRM is a plus
- Experience in call center is a plus
- Experience working in transportation/dealership is a plus
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.