Over 8,000 restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop. In November 2021, Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences, acquired BentoBox. The acquisition will allow BentoBox to support more restaurants than ever before.
- Be the first to welcome a new customer after they complete the sales process
- Have kick-off and revision calls with customers regarding their e-commerce add-on products (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards and events management)
- Walk customers through Payments application, ensure all are credit approved prior to activation
- Train customers on the platform, menu and order management, integrations including but not limited to social media and point of sale.
- Partner with your website onboarding counterparts to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Regular customer follow-up to ensure projects are completed in accordance with BentoBox and customer goals
- Conduct e-commerce quality assurance (don’t worry, we’ll teach you!)
- Own a queue of 50-60 active customers and hit your onboarding timelines
- Share customer feedback and insight to help shape future product development
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- High energy and ambition; enthusiasm to help support restaurants so they can better serve their communities succeed in their mission of hospitality.
- Passion for the restaurant industry, helping owners and operators thrive in a digital world
- Hyper-organized and strong multi-tasker who can easily manage numerous projects all at different stages of the onboarding process
- Very strong attention to detail and problem solving mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with setting clear expectations
- Positivity, patience, and professionalism
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a huge plus
- Not afraid to learn new technology
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Process Street and/or Asana not required, but a also a huge plus
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community