Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As the Inside Sales Operations Manager, you will be a key link between the SDR and marketing functions and help ensure a world class pipeline generation engine. You are someone who loves combining strategy with execution and can roll up your sleeves to bring plans to life. This role requires a “full stack” player, comfortable in lead or support roles across a variety of projects, strategy, and operations responsibilities.
You will have a strong understanding of the lead management process and reporting on the marketing funnel and pipeline generation. Your responsibilities will include implementing Inside sales operations strategy, ensuring the full SDR tech stack is integrated and supports full data flow and capture for reporting purposes. You are a ‘Super user’ and have admin responsibility for all SDR and marketing lead management tools. With a focus on SDR processes, you will own driving process improvements and efficiencies, and enjoy enabling the SDR teams.
- SFDC SDR Lead Management and governance:
- Influence and improve overall lead management process
- Update and manage lead queues, reporting and SLAs
- Monitor and clean account and campaign data
- Develop and implement processes to drive efficient outbound prospecting strategies; and support SDR ABM operational needs
- Manage and maintain lead routing; ensure SDRs have the latest account and territory mappings in SFDC, and other tools
- Design territory reports and lead lists to help SDRs with targeted and effective prospecting
- SFDC Opportunity Management support:
- Understand the criteria and process for a Sales Qualified Opportunity (SQO)
- Support SDRs role in Adjust’s Freemium opportunity management process.
- Develop and support SQO reporting, opportunity conversion metrics and analysis.
- Manage and own SalesLoft
- Ensure data flows between SFDC, SalesLoft and other tools ie) LeadIQ, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Manage Cadences and Snippets, IB cadences, OB cadences, etc.
- Provide analytics and reporting; and identify areas of effective conversions and improvements
- Manage and conduct monthly meeting and QBR with SalesLoft CSMs
- Provide Operational Reporting & Analysis
- Build and maintain SDR reports, dashboards, and Marketing funnel reports in SFDC, SalesLoft, etc.
- Analyze reports for trends and recommend campaign, prospecting and process improvements to meet KPIs and pipeline goals
- Quarterly Business reporting for Executive updates
- Provide monthly SDR SPIF & commissions exception reporting
- Manage SDR tech stack:
- SFDC, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, ZoomInfo, Apptopia, SensorTower, Drift, G2, 6Sense, Sendosa, etc..
- Document SDR use-cases, and ensure proper integration, process flows and data flows between the tools
- Help manage vendor relations and ensure vendor CSMs are providing SDR team with adequate support and training
- Support SDR training needs:
- Create and maintain Lead Management and prospecting process documentation for training
- Serve as ‘super user’ of SDR tools; help provide and create training content.
- Provide On-boarding to SDR new hires with tools set-up and training
- Manage and update Inside Sales Confluence site, google drives and AdjustIQ training folders
- Project manage key pipeline initiatives ie) Lead process improvement, Freemium launch, support ABM rollout, etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams: Growth marketing, Marketing ops, Revenue ops, Partner ops, and Sales enablement
What you bring:
- 4-5 years of Inside Sales or Marketing operations experience, particularly with TOFU, lead management & SDR processes
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a data driven approach to problem solving
- Team player with strong written and oral communication; and collaboration skills
- High integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality and business ethics
- Ability to balance time & effort across multiple projects while supporting emergent needs
- Admin-level experience managing marketing and/or SDR tech stack: SFDC, SalesLoft, Pardot; and prospecting tools ie) LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, ZoomInfo, 6Sence, Drift, etc.
- Technical certification: SFDC, SalesLoft, LeanData or Pardot
- Strong Microsoft Suite Skills: PowerPoint, Word and advanced Excel
- Ability to work remote with limited supervision, and available for global teams
- Bachelor’s degree, analytics-based or IT operations field preferred.
- Prior sales development experience in Saas company a plus!
- Desired location: NYC, DC or Berlin; and ability to travel.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Full coverage for individual benefits and 80% coverage for spouse and dependents up to $1,400 including health, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% employer matching on the total salary
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Subsidised fitness membership
- Phone bills reimbursement
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our .
Interested? Let’s talk!