Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Who You Are
- The Key Accounts Executive role is responsible for maintaining and growing revenue through existing client base.
- The Key Accounts role is the day-to-day contact for key assigned accounts and is responsible for generating revenue by developing custom solutions with Getty Images’ products and services.
- This sales role must become comfortable with strong sales targets and account opportunity development, thus crafting future revenue within their existing client bases.
- This role develops a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, and maintains a strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
Your Next Challenge
- Grows existing assigned accounts by understanding their business needs and issues and devising effective sales strategies to identify larger opportunities and make recommendations to drive increased account activity through phone, email and chat.
- Handles all aspects of the renewal process for Key Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
- Engages with customers to build opportunities, deepening relationships through customer-facing closing activities.
- Encourages and educates customers to self-serve appropriately.
- Coordinates the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, trouble-shoot issues, and meet customers’ expectations.
- Fosters internal relationships with cross-functional partners in all departments.
- Enters accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
What You’ll Need
- Desired 5 years relevant Account Management experience in this field.
- Travels to onsite client meetings.
- Ability to present solutions, persuade, negotiate and close a sale.
- Knowledge/use of MS Office Tools and preferable the MS CRM system.
- Advanced digital literacy (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- German and English language proficiency required.
Mental and Physical Demands
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.