Harness is a high-growth company that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering, Software Engineering Insights and continues to expand at an incredibly fast pace.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, ServiceNow, Splunk Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adage Capital Partners, Balyasny Asset Management, Gaingels, Harmonic Growth Partners, Menlo Ventures, IVP, Unusual Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Thomvest Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank.
Harness is looking for sales champions and leaders who are as passionate about building the next great software company as they are about blowing out their numbers every quarter.
- Exceeding your number- Winning new enterprise logos
- Forecasting correctly, communicating clearly, aligning brilliantly with the rest of the team
- Not being afraid of being data driven – including using Salesforce and other tools to track your progress
- Managing full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Collaborating with other teams, including sales engineering and sales development
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals with a strong W2 track record
- Understands the value of utilizing a strong sales methodology such as MEDDIC when building pipeline and qualifying opportunities
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $140,000 – $160,000 annually. Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations.