Lead Partner Manager, GermanyFull Time
Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by Taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 4 time Best Places to Work in 2023 by BuiltIn. Including Remote Best Places to Work and Best Midsize Places to Work
- 5 time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers flexible time off with 2 company wide closure weeks per year, Taskrabbit product stipends, stipends for wellness + productivity + education, in-store IKEA discount, reproductive health support, and more.
About The Role:
As the Lead Partner Manager, you will be responsible for managing Taskrabbit’s relationship with IKEA and other partners in Germany. This will involve owning the performance targets, general operations needed to reach such targets and driving all commercial demand generation activities within this frame.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about Taskrabbit and the sharing economy, is commercially minded, has experience in influencing partners, has strong communication skills and has a very collaborative approach in reaching the needed results. Excellent German language skills are mandatory. The candidate should be based in Germany and happy to undertake travel.
What You’ll Work On:
- Responsible for the success of Taskrabbit’s partnership with IKEA in Germany, in multiple channels and across multiple cities
- Day-to-day management of relationships and communication with national and regional stakeholders
- Analyse and report on performance for all key channels (online and stores) and share with key stakeholders leading to real business actions
- Prioritise, execute and influence performance improvement actions, this can include analytical activities as well as on the ground direct actions
- Communicate the Taskrabbit value proposition to IKEA co-workers as part of training sessions and act as an outward-facing ambassador of Taskrabbit’s values, brand and product in a multitude of strategic, tactical and operational forums to drive growth
- Set the foundation of local partnerships in Germany with the aim to increase Taskrabbit demand generation at high growth rates
Your Areas of Expertise:
- Marketplace experience valued as well as marketplace experience through a digital platform
- Excellent German language skills
- Experience including a mix of retail and partner management
- Analytical and operational execution skills
- This is a role that requires travelling nationally and within Europe
- Growth mindset and a demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
- You’re comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.