TrinWare is a Colorado native company with over 16 years in computer services. We are a full-service technology company that thinks and acts as a business partner to our clients, not just a vendor. We are looking for creative and talented engineers to build the Next Generation IT Managed Services provider.
TrinWare provides technical support and services for a variety of clients in the Denver Metro Area and beyond. This is a full-time position reporting to our Director of Technology and operating out of our headquarters in Centennial, Colorado. Hours for this role will generally be 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday with occasional off-hours work. This position will occasionally require travel to client locations, primarily within the Denver metro area.
- REQUIRED: 2+ years’ client-facing service desk experience in a managed services or multi-tenant support company
- 2 year degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience providing IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Experience performing basic troubleshooting and administration of servers, networks (WAN and LAN), routers, firewalls, and cybersecurity best practices
- Advanced technical understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
- Experience managing and servicing clients through RMM and PSA tools
- Strong customer service focus and ability to bring hospitality to each support ticket
- Strong time management skills and the ability to stay organized during high volume
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills including active listening, demonstrating empathy, patience, and a positive attitude.
- Current IT professional certifications from Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, CompTIA, or other preferred vendors desired
- Valid state issued driver’s license
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10
- Experience with client VPN set up and troubleshooting
- Experience with network printers and copier
- Experience with PDF viewing and editing tools
- Experience with computer and user set up
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as an escalation resource for fellow IT service desk support technicians.
- Train and mentor junior technicians
IT Service Delivery
- Work daily in ConnectWise for scheduling, dispatching, and completing service tickets
- Understand ConnectWise by completing assigned computer-based training, job shadowing, and on-the-job training
- Provide remote and onsite support
- Administration and maintenance of the RMM and other software system alerts, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Provide great documentation of work performed in our PSA tools (eg. ConnectWise)
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within Service Level Agreement timeframes
- Fully understand TrinWare’s service agreements to provide appropriate IT services
- Actively demonstrate and cultivate TrinWare’s Core Values in both internal and external situations
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Independently perform computer and user set up for internal and external clients
- Fully document work time in systems of record, primarily ConnectWise
- Properly account for all physical assets and software deployed to clients
- Continue learning and professional development by taking advantage of TrinWare’s reimbursement for professional IT certifications
Pay and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $21.63 to $28.85 per hour ($45,000 to $60,000 annually), commensurate with experience. TrinWare’s available benefits include:
- Short/Long term disability
- 401K with matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Employee discount programs
- Employee referral program
- Employee Assistance programs
TrinWare’s Core Values
TrinWare’s culture is a coming-together of high professional standards and a tight-knit team atmosphere. These Core Values are the driving force behind the who, what and why of our mission. We believe that these values will serve as a compass to lead us to our goal: being recognized as one of technology’s great service providers.